Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Haircut

After years and years of hating my hair, I think I finally found my problem. I've always been the type to go to Supercuts, spend 15 bucks and leave with something I didn't have in mind. After Lyndsey was born, my hair got even worse. I started losing it like crazy and it just never filled back in like before. When in Vegas a few months back, I thought I would spend a few extra bucks for a good haircut since I had an upcoming interview. I spent 40 bucks and left unhappy. I didn't see the difference between my 40 dollar haircut and my 15 dollar haircut.
I asked my friend Stacia who here in Steamboat she could recommend. Stacia has nice hair so I figured I could trust who she sent me to.

I headed over to Brio Salon and met up with Angela the owner. I told her my problem with the "triangle" shaped hair and she totally knew what I was talking about. Let me just say I have met my lifetime stylist. I LOVE my new hair!
She knew how to magically make it look like I'm not thin on top and gave me that little boost in my self image that I needed. Today...I feel HOT!

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

Umm...hello....YES, you are SMOKIN'!! I absolutely love it, E!

For Crying Out Loud said...

Fabulous cut! I love it! It's totally you!!!

Sarah said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! SEND HER HERE!!!