Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bought a New Car

We bought ourselves a new car! It isn't new new but it's new to us. We finally decided that having a vehicle with 4 wheel drive was a priority with all the snow that is expected here. Having no experience with snow driving, I thought that I would feel a lot safer driving Lyndsey and myself around town. Also, I work the evening shift at the hospital and I'll be driving home late at night. Better safe than sorry.


We got an awesome deal, traded in our old Focus, and now are the proud owners of an 05 GMC Envoy Denali. It is completely loaded and the drop down DVD player is awesome for Lyndsey. The gas mileage isn't the greatest but considering our town is so small and we work 2 miles from home, that isn't an issue for us. I love my new car. I think I need to name it. Any suggestions?

No comments: