Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lyndsey's Bedroom

I was bored with Lyndsey's room when we moved in so I've spent many many hours painting it. I still have a little bit of trim work to do on the baseboards but it isn't mega important right now. Also I have new mini blinds that are waiting for me to put them up. Today I thought was a perfect time to get a picture of her clean room. I spent the morning going through her toybox and thinning out the dang thing. I now have 3 bags of toys to donate and I haven't made it to the basement toy stash yet. Sure does feel good though and it will be alot easier to keep picked up. Grandpa and Grandma brought the headboard with them for Lyndsey's bed last week when they where here. Her bed looks so much more complete now. Thanks Dad and Pat!!! I have been so tired of having stuffed animals all over the place so after talking to Caitlin the night before last, she gave me the idea of making the holder out of material. Turned out great!

Before:







After:











1 comment:

The Robisons said...

Love it! Such a cute stuffed animal net! Who gave you that idea? She must be a fun girl! hahah Won't it be nice to walk in there and have it be done?