Friday, June 20, 2008

Lyndsey Turns TWO!

My little baby is growing up too fast. We had a party for her before we left California so we could spend some time with our close friends and family. This years theme was "ladybugs." Lyndsey kept telling everyone that she was "ladybug two".
It was a pretty low key event, two days before the movers came. We bbq'ed hamburgers and steaks, had potato salad, chips, drinks, and other snacks. After dinner, we opened gifts and ate cake. Yummy! It was fun and nice to hang out with everyone.

Here's a quick slide show

1 comment:

The Robisons said...

Hello? Am I the worst friend ever? I totally didn't know you had a blog...or you did tell me and I forgot to write it down or it went in one ear and out the other because I didn't have a blog yet! Ug! Okay, well, now I have you on the friends list so I can keep track of you guys better. This has totally been the easiest and most fun way of keeping in touch for me! Miss you guys!