Sunday, June 22, 2008

I finally did it!

I officially graduated from Bakersfield College on May 16th, 2008. It's been a really long road with school and all and I know I still have more to do but this was a major accomplishment for me. I decided to go back to school when Lyndsey was just two months old. I also changed my career goals at that time and I'm sure most of you know that when you change majors, you get to take even more classes. I am so happy to have my Associates of Science in Human Biology. Yeah it's only an associates degree, but it's a start.

Our little family
Photobucket

Lyndsey's makes some weird faces
Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend Becca came to cheer me on! Love ya girl!
Photobucket

I wasn't planning on walking in the ceremony, but I thought I needed to just so I could have a picture in my cap and gown.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

You are so pretty, Erin.